- This section contains information relating to the management methods of conscyou.com with reference to the processing of its users ' data.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with conscyou.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.conscyou.com.
- The information is valid only for the conscyou.com site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.conscyou.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard: the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, they will have to legitimize their consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
B - DATA PROCESSING
- Data owner
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
- With regard to this website , pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 , the owner of the processing or data collected through conscyou.com is the sole proprietorship " Conscyou di Vittoria Perino " currently in ( 20124 ) Milan ( MI ) at Viale della Liberazione n. 15 , with n. REA MI 2625875 , Tax Code and number of commercial registration of companies Milano Monza Brianza Lodi - PRNVTR91B59F205H , VAT number 11812410964 , PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of the owner Ms Vittoria Perino , born in Milan (MI ) on 19. 02 .1991 , CF PRNVTR91B59F205H .
For any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact the data controller at the following email address: email@example.com .
2 . Nature of the provision of data
- The user's data provided to the conscyou.comsite may be necessary for the purpose of use, or be optional.
- The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time with the indication of the character (*) to identify the obligatory nature of the information. Failure to communicate mandatory data may make it impossible to continue and conclude the purpose pursued by the corresponding data collection. For example, failure to indicate the shipping address makes it impossible to complete the purchase. In this regard, we want to highlight that any missing or incorrect communication of any of the mandatory information may cause the conscyou.com site to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself, and thus makes conscyou.comnot responsible for consequences arising from such incorrect communication. To ensure that your personal data is always accurate and up-to-date, please notify us of any changes made to conscyou.com. Cases include optional conferment of the user's data cited or those for direct marketing purposes, but also in these cases specific consent will be required and requested.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
3 . Purpose of data processing
- The data collected from this site during its operation are collected and processed by sole proprietorship " Conscyou di Vittoria Perino " ( 20124 ) Milano ( MI ) in Viale della Liberazione n. 15 , in the person of the owner Ms Vittoria Perino, born in Milan (MI) on 19.02.1991, CF PRNVTR91B59F205H and used exclusively for purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products through the website, for example during the phases of:
- Procedure for purchasing products on conscyou.com ;
- Registration to receive the Newsletter by e-mail;
- Provision of customer support services.
- The user's personal data will also be transferred abroad, but only in European countries.
- Processing methods
- Data processing can take place in various forms: electronic, paper, telematic, etc. Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 11, 31 and ss. of the Privacy Code and through the adoption, in the manner provided for by the technical regulations on minimum security measures contained in Annex B, of the minimum security measures governed by art. 35 of the Privacy Code. With the acceptance, the interested party gives express consent to the processing of data according to the aforementioned methods, therefore in every form and manner, including the transfer of data for any reason to third parties as specified in sub. point 3 . The data controller acquires the widest faculty and right to use the data itself, including its use for commercial purposes, also with reference to the databases in which the data have been entered and any and all other uses.
- The data processing takes place at the headquarters of the sole proprietorship " Conscyou di Vittoria Perino " ( 20124 ) Milan ( MI ) in Viale della Liberazione n. 15 , place where the ISP (Internet Service Provider) is based;
- Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
- User’s rights
- Art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user's rights.
- This site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 co. 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller at the aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a - express consent to use - or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles. 15 and ss. d and EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003
7 . Fulfillments
- The holder of the processing notification to the Guarantor the processing of personal data it envisages only if the processing concerns:
- genetic, biometric or data indicating the geographical location of persons or objects via an electronic communications network;
- data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purposes of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade union nature;
- data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or to analyze consumption habits and choices or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of treatments technically essential to provide the services the same to users;
- sensitive data recorded in databases for the purpose of selecting personnel on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
- data recorded in specific databases managed with electronic tools and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
8 . Security of the data provided
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (third party technical service providers, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
9 . Changes to this document
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
- The previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
10 . Applicable law and reference to legislation
- The relationship regarding the protection of personal data between conscyou.comand the user is governed by Italian law and in particular by art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
- The user can refer to the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it/, to know his rights and to have the update on the legislation on the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data.
- What cookies are
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If the user wishes, they can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
- The user can block cookies, delete or disable them in the device settings or in the browser as indicated in the paragraph entitled "Cookie management" ( see point 5 of this information).
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by other sites. Among these the best known and used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable the COOKIES can vary depending on the browser Internet used. However, the user can manage or request the General disabling or deleting cookies by changing your browser settings Internet. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- Types of cookies (some) used by www.conscyou.com
- COOKIES TECHNICAL : belong to the owner of this site and collect user data accessible only to the owner. They are used to browse or provide a service requested by the user and are not used for other purposes. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site. User consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies, while it is necessary to provide the information referred to in the link below (Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679).
Technical cookies are divided into:
- Navigation or session cookies : they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas) ;
- Analytics cookies : they are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- Functionality cookies : allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided ;
- COOKIES PROFILING: are cookies designed to create the profiles of the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net. Cookies’ profiling can be installed on the user's terminal only if this has given its consent after being informed by a simplified arrangement. The www.conscyou.comsite does not use profiling cookies .
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: theseare those installed by visiting our site but using computer systems over which we do not have direct control and for purposes and methods of treatment over which in the same way we have no direct control.
They are used for the anonymous analysis of the performance of this e-Commerce site.
The third-party cookie is Google, which is used for analytics, at the following link:
- profiling cookies (not used by the website www.conscyuo.com) and third-party cookies require the prior consent given by the user, as follows:
- by clicking on the link, the user can find more and more detailed information on the cookies used by this website by reading the information on cookies, as well as choosing which specific cookies to authorize.
- the user must be able to enable and disable individual cookies or groups of cookies, in the manner indicated in the section "Manage cookies".
- only as regards cookies’ profiling (not used in this website) , it is the obligation of the data controller to send a notification to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data . The notification is the responsibility of the site manager in the case of first-party profiling cookies, but also in the case of third-party cookies (eg Google) if the site owner can still access the information collected in a disaggregated form. If, on the other hand, the site manager can only access the aggregated data, the notification is the responsibility of the third party alone.
3 . Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies ;
-Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-ed-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter ;
- Google + : http://www.google.com/polices/techonologies/cookies ;
- Pinterest : https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy ;
- AddThis : http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy ;
- Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie/policy ;
- Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370 ;
4 . Cookies’ duration
- Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or a specific action, such as closing the browser set at installation, and can be:
- temporary or by session: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to link the actions followed during a specific session and are removed from the user's device when the browser is closed. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- persistent: they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so as to avoid the user having to type them again each time they visit a specific site. These remain stored in the device even after the browser is closed.
5 . Cookies’ management
- The user can manage preferences relating to cookies also through the settings of his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies. With the browser preferences you can also delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie that was eventually saved consent. Disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.
- The user can delete all cookies on his device simply by selecting the settings on his browser that allow you to reject them. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies ;
-Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences ;
- Safari - http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/ ;
-Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it ;
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies ;
- Moreover, you can proceed to the cancellation of cookies third party asking for the opt-out directly to the third party or through the site http://www.youronlinechoice.comwhere you can manage your tracking preferences most advertising tools.
- To modify your Flash cookies’ settings you can click on the following link http://macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
6 . User rights
- Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the personal data processed by the data controller.
In detail, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their personal data;
- access their personal data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the limitation to the processing;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data;
- receive their personal data or have them transferred to another user;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or take legal action.
- For a complete information on legal protection in the area of data protection you are invited to consult the following regulations :
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27th of April 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation).
Legislative Decree 181/ 20 18, on "Measures for the adaptation of national legislation with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) "which amends Legislative Decree 196/2003 ," Code regarding the protection of personal data. "